Helen is a Triathlete and Duathlete who is enjoying success as an age group athlete representing Great Britain.
Since competing in her first triathlon in 2006 Helen has been very successful in multi-sport competitions, securing a number of victories and podium places in both, local, national and international Triathlons, Duathlons and Aquathlons.
Helen has represented Great Britain in Triathlon and Duathlon at an international level.
A high level of commitment has been required for Helen to be able to combine her training and competing with working full-time.
- 2017 British Quadrathlon Champion and winner British Quadrathlon Trophy Series
- 2015 Cycled entire route of the Tour de France as part of the One Day Ahead team to raise £1m for Cure Leukaemia.
- 2014 European Aquathlon Championships, Cologne, Germany, 2nd place 35-39 age group
- 2013 European Sprint Triathlon Championships, Alanya, Turkey, 1st place 35-39 age group and 2nd overall
- 2012 European Sprint Duathlon Championships, Horst, Holland, 1st place overall women and 1st 35-39 age group
- 2011 World Sprint Duathlon Championships, Gijon, Spain-1st place 35-39 age category
- 2010 European Duathlon Championships, Nancy, France-2nd place 35-39 age category
- 2010 World Aquathlon Championships, Budapest, Hungary-3rd place 35-39 age category
Helen has received recognition for her results being runner up two years running in the national 220 Triathlon magazine ‘Female Duathlete of the Year’ award and a former winner of the Hereford and Worcestershire Sports Partnership Female Sports Personality of the Year, Bromsgrove Advertiser Sports Personality of the Year and Bromsgrove District Council Female Sports Personality of the year.